Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekly Update

Hello everyone! So I missed last weeks update, as I was away brainstorming. I am so excited on where Zookenberry is about to go! I'll have to tell you guys more as soon as I get it finalized. Anyways, here is the low down;

Weight: 154 152.5
Bust: 39" 38.5"
Chest: 32"
Waist: 34.5" 33"
Hips: 40"
Thigh: 23"

Last week there was a 151.5 on the scale on update day, but silly me didn't document it so 152.5 it is. Which is still great! I'm slowly (but surely!) losing the weight, and am only 2.5 pounds away from my next goal of 150! I am going to try really hard this week to get down to it. It's a pound over my average weekly weightloss, but I'm so excited I think I can do it. I tend to do a lot better at weightloss when I am close to a goal, because I get so excited, haha.

My thighs are a pretty big problem area for me, and they haven't budged an inch (literally)... so I am going to focus my exercise on my legs this week, and hopefully I'll see some progress!

Anyways, as for wee one she is singing now! Or at least that's what I'm calling the new noises. It is so much better than the screaming, not crying - screaming. She wasn't upset, but she figured out how to make a screeching sound and would do it for every waking minute.... and now she sings! She makes adorable vowel sounds in a sing song voice all day now. So. Much. Better.

I hope you all are doing well! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment