Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weekly Update

So it's been awhile. But guess what? Things are still going well! I haven't stopped working on Zookenberry, or on myself - just on the blog side of things. I'm doing some serious revamping, and it is taking a lot more research, and a lot less writing at the moment. You'll see some big changes soon.

But onto the update:

Weight: 152.5 149.5
Arm: 10.5"
Bust: 38.5" 38"
Chest: 32" 31.5"
Waist: 33" 32"
Hips: 40"
Thigh: 23" 22.5"
Calf: 14"

So I tried to work my little butt off, literally. My hips have not moved - however; I am officially under 150! And my thighs did budge a little, which was my main focus! Hurrah! Today I am wearing a pre-pregnancy pair of jeans and a shirt from 'the skinny days'. It feels really, really good.

In other news... I purchased a Bike Tow the other day... which is an attachment for your bike so a dog can run along side you safely. Safely as in for both you and the dog. I'm still waiting for it to arrive though - I think it will be great exercise for my 80lb mutt and I to do. But what did I wake up to this morning? 10cm of snow. Sigh, I thought we were done with this?

Anyways, that is going to be my exercise to try and tone up my legs/hips/bum region. I'll try and get a video of our first time out! Should be interesting considering 1) the mutt is afraid of bikes (as he is of everything) and 2) I am wholly uncoordinated (but do enjoy biking)... as is my dog. Helmets and knee pads please!

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment