Monday, April 4, 2011

Zookenberry Update

So the way I am posting on Zookenberry is about to change; like I've said I am changing how Zookenberry is centered. It seems to be evolving into much more of a cookbook - a way to eat healthy while living healthy. The 'Daily' goal/information posts won't stop, but they aren't the main focus anymore, but rather just a component.

I am using my blog to begin gathering information together - and hopefully get your feedback. The more people I have trying out recipes, and giving me ideas, the better. I have worked up a schedule, revolving around a 'featured food' each week. Below is the posting schedule for how things are going to run;

Monday
-  Introduce food/superfood and its nutritional value
-  Lunch Recipe
-  Dinner Recipe
-  Cooking Tip

Tuesday
-  Food Fact (Did You Know)
-  Food Background/origins
-  Breakfast Recipe
-  Snack/appetizer Recipe

Wednesday
-  Weigh-in Post
-  Add 5 to 'What's in Your Food'
-  Vegetable Recipe
-  Day-long Meal Plan

Thursday
-  Activity Idea
-  Review/Editorial/Response
-  Dessert Recipe
-  Wee Column

Friday
-  Food Fact (Did You Know)
-  How to Entertain & Be Healthy Recipe
-  Friday Fish Recipe
-  Nutritional vs.

Saturday
-  Next week's 'up and coming' (shopping list)
-  Next Daily Goals & Associated Info

Sunday
-  N/A

This week is the beginning - but it will be next Monday that begins the official posts. Just thought I would give you a bit of an update on how things are going!

No comments:

Post a Comment