Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weekly Update

Hello all! So this is my first weekly update, I'll be putting this up every Monday (yes, I realize it is Tuesday today... the wee one decided not to sleep much yesteryday) as I journey along with you. It'll be more personal than the rest of Zookenberry, my struggles and victories and such. First; the weekly stats:

Weight: 157 155.5
Arms: 11"
Bust: 39.5"
Waist: 36"
Hips: 41"
Thigh: 23"

This week has been very encouraging, but has definitely had its ups and downs emotionally. Raspberry just finished another growth spurt (She's now 3.5 months wearing 9 month clothing!! Whoah.) and so has been super cranky, especially with early teething going on. That said, she has also started laughing this week! It's pure magic. I can't get enough of her, even with the cranky. But the cranky days have left me drained at night, all I feel like doing is sitting infront of the television with my typical bowl of chips. I haven't even had the energy to take Zookes out for his nightly frolicks in the snow. (The fact that it has been less than -20 degrees most nights hasn't helped either).

Overall though I've eaten healthy, enjoyed myself and am back up and running this week! I hope you are all ready to take on the week too! Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment