Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekly Update

Hello Everyone! So, my excuse this week is that it was a long weekend... so the Monday update is on a Tuesday (again)... maybe I should just change my weekly updates to Tuesdays, lol. Anyways, here are my stats this week!

Weight: 155.5 154
Arms: 11"
Bust: 39.5" 39"
Chest: 32"
Waist: 36" 34.5"
Hips: 41" 40"
Thigh: 23"
Calf: 14.5"

I'm so excited! Things are going really well, I'm losing inches around my waist and hips, which is really important for me AND this week marks my waist being under 35 inches - meaning I have a proper WC. Yay for officially being in the lowest risk bracket, for both BMI and WC.

In other news, my wee one is sitting in her high chair at the table now! It will still be a couple months until she starts eating solids, but it's one step! Which makes my "deadline" seem so much closer. I really want to teach her how to eat healthy, live healthy and to avoid the traps I have fallen into, and I know that doesn't start from their first spoonful of rice cereal, but even so. My goal is to be a great influence for her, teach her by example - and that means changing a lot in my life. But, it's one step at a time, right?

How has your guy's week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment